1. To promote commerce and business
2. To co-ordinate the efforts of commerce, industry and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in Sooke.
3. To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and initiating constructive community action.
4. To create broad understanding and appreciation of the opportunities in the Sooke Region, and to promote the advantages and assets of the Sooke Region.
Two Primary Functions of a Chamber of Commerce:
1. To act as spokes body for the Business and Professional Community and to commit into action the group thinking of its Members.
2. To offer services that can be most effectively rendered to its members and the Community as a whole.