Please take a moment to browse our Benefit Providers, Programs and Opportunities.
- E News Letters
- Brochure Display
- Networking Opportunities/After Hours Mixers
- Advertising Opportunities
- Educational Workshops
- Members Directory
- Member to Member Discount Program
- Members Job Posting Board
Covers all industries including one person firms, home business and farms
- Dental and Health options
- Guarantee Renewable Contract
- Fully pooled price stability
- Business Overhead Benefits
- Please Contact Karen Mason 250 642 0776
- Basic Run Charge $14.50 & one time fee $75
- Integration with Chamber Group Plan
- Yearend tax filing/T4’s.
- $1.25 per Direct Deposit or Cheques
- 2 cents per litre off all grades of gasoline & diesel (mimimum of 200 litres/month)
- 5% discount on all parts and labour at Centigard Car Care Centres
- Individually numbered credit card for each vehicle
Discount of 3 cents/litre off the posted pump price for your gasoline & diesel retail purchases with the Shell Commercial Card
Possibility for Airmiles Reward Miles
Visa 1.59% visa assessment fee
Mastercard 1.64 assessment fee
Debit $0.069 per transaction
VersaPay Corporation is proud to announce preferred rates for BC Chamber members in good standing:
Standard Credit Cards: 1.64%
Per Transaction Fee: 10 cents*
Interac Debit: 6 cents per transaction
* For merchants who have an average ticket of $100 or more, the transaction fee is WAIVED. Card assessment fees are billed separately.
2 cent/litre discount on all fuel purchases at any Husky or Mohawk location (no minimum purchase).
Single invoice for all Husky & Mohawk purchases
Constant Contact uses fully customizable templates for newsletter, announcements, events and surveys. It is an email marketing and survey tool which allows you to track information about who is reading your releases, and also what links are followed. Constant Contact is free for Chamber Members after signing up. Business members receive a 20% discount for 6 months, or 25% for 12 months.
Indus Travels India
The BC Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the launch of our partnership with Indus Travels. This new benefit program presents selected trips to India, specifically planned to initiate contact for business opportunities.
9 day trips depart from Vancouver and include:
- quality accommodations
- English speaking tour guides
- sightseeing excursions
- time devoted to business networking.
The BC Chamber of Commerce is proud to have Accent Inns and the Century Plaza Hotel & Spa as part of our Benefits Program.
Chamber Learning Network
The Chamber Learning Network provides high quality and innovative training specifically designed for small and medium-sized business.