The Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce invites you to our next meeting will take place in January 2013 at the Sooke Harbour House 1528 Whiffin Spit Road 7:00 - 9:00 am
This group is a positive, supportive group of Sooke Businesses that meet the third Tuesday of the month to grow business through networking, referrals and professional development.
We are very excited about the year ahead, with some dynamic speakers, guests and local businesses.
Meeting format is networking. Catered breakfast by the Sooke Harbour House (continental), spot light speaker (10 minutes showcasing him/herself or business) and a guest speaker 20 - 30 minute presentation with relevant information on business growth, success and knowledge.
Want to sponsor an event? Chamber Members $40 Non Chamber Members $50 You have the opportunity to place your materials for display.
Want to be a Spotlight Speaker? One of you members has an opportunity to speak for 10 minutes, please contact the Chamber office to reserve your space
Know a great Guest Speaker? Have you heard someone put on a presentation and you think would be a great speaker for our breakfast meetings? Call the Chamber office and let us know your ideas.
- Who: Any member of the Sooke business Community interested in attending monthly breakfast meetings to grow their business through networking, referrals and professional development.
- What: Breakfast Club meetings are hosted by the Sooke Region Chamber of Commerce as an added benefit to Chamber Membership. We do encourage non chamber businesses to attend these meetings as well.
- Cost: Chamber Members $10 Non Chamber Members $15
- Where: Sooke Harbour House ~ 1528 Whiffin Spit Road, Sooke
- When: Every third Tuesday of the month - 7:00 - 9:00 am
- How: attendance is by pre-registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: payable at the door
- If you register, you will be invoiced for your breakfast - please make sure you arrive on time!